Dairy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Peanut-Free, Soy-Free
This Zucchini bread is moist, has a cinnamon flavor, and includes cranberries! We love this with butter or homemade apple butter.
- 2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tbsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
3 eggs or their equivalent
2 cups zucchini, grated & shredded
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tbsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups walnuts, chopped
1 cup cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare two 8x4 bread pans and spray with cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until combined.
4. In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Add the zucchini, oil,, and vanilla. Mix together.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet mixture. Mix until combined. Add walnuts and cranberries.
6. Divide batter between the two prepared pans.
7. Bake for 50-60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Let cool. Slice and serve with your preferred topping.