Wild Rice Stuffing
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Fish-Free, Nut-Free, Peanut-Free, Shellfish-Free
Wild Rice Stuffing is a flavorful combination of long-grain wild rice, celery, carrots, white onion, mushrooms, and stuffing. A perfect recipe for fall or Thanksgiving!
- 2 cups dry wild rice
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 celery stalks, diced
1 cup carrot, shredded
1 white onion, diced
1 cup mushrooms
2 cups chicken broth
3 cups stuffing
1. Prepare rice according to package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, add the olive oil to a large pan. Sauté the celery and carrots for 5 minutes. Add white onion and mushrooms. Sauté for another 5-8 minutes until onions start to caramelize.
3. Transfer sautéed vegetables to a 9x13 baking dish. Add cooked rice. Add stuffing. Toss to combine.
4. Pour chicken broth mixture over stuffing rice mix.
5. Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until heated through.