Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
12+ hours in freezer
Whiskey Slush is a staple at our Christmas party, the whiskey slush is a fun alternative to brandy slush. Plus, it has a festive color that is perfect for that time of the year.
- 2 cups Jack Daniels whiskey
6 cups cranberry juice
4 cups cranberry-pomegranate juice
2 cups orange juice
2 limes, juiced
1 cup sugar
1. In a massive bowl, combine Whiskey, juices, and sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
2. Transfer to a freezer safe container or mason jars.
3. Freeze for at least 5 hours, stirring every hour.
4. Remove frozen slush, break up the mixture with a fork, divide among glasses, and fill 3/4s of the way.
5. Top with extra cranberry juice and/or lemon-lime soda. Enjoy!