Vegetable Stir Fry
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free
Vegetable Stir Fry is a classic sweet and savory side commonly served with Asian cuisine.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1-2 carrots, sliced
4 oz. mushrooms, sliced
1 red pepper
1 cup broccoli
1 cup snow peas (optional)
1 cup baby corn spears (optional)
2 tbsp. cooking oil
2 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
2 tsp. garlic, minced
1 tsp. ginger, mined
Salt & pepper
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup soy sauce or Liquid Amino Acids
3 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. cornstarch
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium high heat. Add carrots, mushrooms, and bell peppers. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Add the broccoli and any optional vegetables. Cook for another 3-5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
2. Add the minced garlic and ginger. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Season vegetables with salt and pepper.
4. Meanwhile, combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, and honey. Stir to combine. Add in cornstarch and mix until combined. Pour sauce over vegetables and stir.
5. Cook for 1-2 minutes until sauce is warmed. Serve with main dish or over rice.