Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Mary Jo Koslosky
Looking for a great, healthy go-to brunch recipe? Holiday addition? Or maybe just a snack? Look no further! This Vegetable Pizza finds its way into almost every occasion we can think of. It's got it all, from a flaky biscuit-style base, to a rich and creamy top layer covered with any and every vegetable you can think of. This is a great recipe to inspire creativity and fun in the kitchen.
- 1 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
8 oz. vegan cream cheese
1/2 cup vegan Creamy Italian Dressing
1 tbsp. dill weed
6-8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Assorted finely diced toppings
Red, yellow, orange, green, or jalapeno peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cover cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray, Spread crescents out on cookie sheet and press the seams together. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
3. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, Italian dressing, and dill together until creamy.
4. Once the crescent has cooled, spread cream cheese mixture on top.
5. Generously sprinkle toppings over crescent. Be sure to sprinkle right up to the edges of the crescent.
6. Press toppings into mixture with fork or spatula. Cut into squares and serve.