Turkey Spaghetti with Broccoli & Cauliflower
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Turkey Spaghetti with Broccoli and Cauliflower is a healthy and hearty way to change up your classic spaghetti dish!
- 2 lbs. ground Turkey (regular or Italian flavored)
2 tbsp. Italian Seasoning (for regular turkey)
8-16 oz. package spaghetti noodles
1 head cauliflower
3 heads broccoli crowns
1 red onion
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 jar marinara sauce
Vegan Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook the ground turkey in a large skillet. If it is regular turkey, add some Italian seasoning. Once the turkey is done, add the jar of marinara sauce. Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
3. Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
4. Evenly cut the broccoli crowns and cauliflower into equal sized florets. Dice the red onion. In a large bowl, coat the broccoli, cauliflower, and red onion with 2 tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place seasoned florets on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes, flip, and roast for another 8-10 minutes.
5. To serve, layer noodles, roasted vegetable mixture, and ground turkey. Top with extra marinara sauce or vegan Parmesan cheese as desired.