Turkey Quinoa with Peppers
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
Created by Nick, Turkey Quinoa with Peppers is a healthy meal made of ground turkey, roasted red pepper quinoa, and broccoli vegetable medley.
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
2 boxes Roasted Red Pepper & Basil Quinoa (We use Near East brand)
2 tbsp. olive oil
2-3 heads of broccoli, diced
10 mini peppers, diced
1 red onion, diced
1. In a large skillet, cook the ground turkey until cooked through,
2. Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
3. In a large skillet, add 2 tbsp. olive oil, diced peppers, and diced red onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add broccoli and 1/4 cup water. Cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Remove cover and sauté until broccoli reaches your desired doneness.
5. To serve, add quinoa to bowl, top with ground turkey and broccoli medley.