Teriyaki Chicken Veggies & Rice
Homemade Teriyaki Chicken served over sticky rice and your choice of vegetables (ex: broccolini, carrots, sugar snap peas, etc.)
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup water
6 tbsp. brown sugar
4 tbsp. rice vinegar
1/2 tsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. ground ginger
1 tbsp. minced garlic
4 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. cornstarch
Green onions, diced
Serve over sticky rice and vegetables (ex: carrots, snap peas, brocolli, etc.)
1. Heat oven oil in a large skillet.
2. Cook chicken thighs until cooked through. Repeat as needed. Remove from heat and let cool. Then dice chicken into bite size pieces.
3. Meanwhile, cook the rice accordingly to package instructions and cook desired vegetables.
4. For the teriyaki sauce, combine soy sauce, water, honey, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ground ginger, minced garlic, and cornstarch in a bowl.
5. In the pan used for the chicken, add the diced chicken and teriyaki sauce. Cook until heated through.
6. Serve over sticky rice and vegetables.