Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Tacos, meet Pasta. Pasta, meet Tacos. Taco Pasta is a tasty casserole made up of ground beef, pasta, onion, garlic, tomatoes, black beans, corn, taco seasoning, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
1 box medium pasta shells
1 small onion, diced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 can diced tomatoes with chilies
¾ can black beans
1 can corn
1 packages taco seasoning
4 oz. vegan cream cheese
1 bag vegan cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Bring a pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
2. Dice the white onion and mince the garlic. Cook the beef with the onion and garlic until done.
3. Add in the diced tomatoes with chilies, corn, beans, and taco seasoning. Stir to combine.
4. Add in the vegan cream cheese and half of the vegan cheddar cheese. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Taste test and see if you need to add pasta water to thin down the sauce, more taco seasoning for additional flavor, or more cream cheese/cheddar cheese for creaminess.
6. Add in the pasta shells and stir until completely coated.
7. Serve with extra vegan cheddar cheese.