Sweet & Spicy Chex Mix
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Sweet & Spicy Chex Mix consists of cheerios, Chex, pretzels, cashews, almonds, honey roasted sesame stix, and garlic rye chips. The perfect gameday or party snack!
- 2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
3 cups Honey Nut Chex
4 cups Rice Chex
4 cups Corn Chex
3 cups pretzels
2 cups cashews
2 cups almonds
1 box rye chips
12 oz. bag of Honey Roasted Sesame Stix
1/2 cup buttery spread
2 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. seasoning salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a large roasting pan, combine Cheerios, Chex, pretzels, cashews, almonds, and honey roasted sesame stix.
3. Melt 1/2 cup buttery spread in a measuring cup. Combine honey with buttery spread.
4. In a small bowl, combine seasoning salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and cayenne. Mix well
5. Spoon 1/4 of the butter mix over Chex mix then sprinkle 1/4 of the seasoning.
6. . Bake for 15 minutes, drizzle with 1/4 of the butter, and season. Repeat process until the chex mix has roasted for 1 hour.