Sweet Potato Hash Brown Cups
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Shellfish-Free, Fish-Free
Crunchy, spicy-sweet potatoes. Sweet Potato Hash Brown Cups are made of sweet potatoes, vegan Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and seasoning.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, grated
2/3 cup vegan Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
Dash of cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray 4 muffin tins with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix until combined.
4. Spoon into muffin cups and press down with spoon.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes until crispy.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.