Sweet Potato Hash with Ham
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Sweet Potato Hash with Ham is a delicious way to change up your standard potato hash breakfast! Sweet Potato Hash with Ham is a combination of russet potatoes, sweet potatoes, onion, red pepper, ham, vegan cheddar cheese, and crumbled bacon.
- 2 russet potatoes
2 sweet potatoes
2 tbsp. olive oil
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper
1 red pepper
1-2 cups ham, diced
4-8 oz. vegan Cheddar Shreds
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Dice potatoes. Coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cook potatoes at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Flip and then cook for another 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, dice red pepper and sauté for 3 minutes. Dice onions, add to pan, and sauté for another 5 minutes.
4. Once red pepper is tender and onion translucent, add cooked potatoes. Cook until potatoes start to turn golden brown.
5. Add diced ham. Cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Top with vegan cheddar shreds and continue to heat until melted.
7. Serve with crumbled bacon.