Sweet Potato Casserole
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
This Sweet Potato Casserole is so delicious with a bottom layer of mashed sweet potatoes topped with a streusel topping and mini marshmallows.
- Casserole Ingredients
4 cup sweet potatoes, peeled
½ cup brown sugar
8 tbsp. melted vegan buttery spread
1 tsp. vanilla
½ cup almond milk
½ tsp. salt
1 cup dark brown sugar
½ cup flour
4 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
1 cup pecans
2 ½ cup mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Meanwhile, peel and dice sweet potatoes. Cook sweet potatoes until tender then drain. Dry mash the sweet potatoes.
3. Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, buttery spread, vanilla, almond milk, and salt until smooth. Pour into prepared dish.
4. In a medium bowl, stir together sugar, flour, and buttery spread until it clumps. Stir in pecans. Spread evenly over potatoes. Top with marshmallows.
5. Bake until cooked through and golden, about 30 minutes.