Sweet Onion Steak Sub
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Inspired by Subway, this Sweet Onion Steak Sub is made up of shredded steak, mozzarella cheese, spinach, red onion, banana peppers, and Sweet Onion sauce. A tasty and easy to assemble lunch that will surely turn into a regular.
- Vegan mozzarella shreds
Red onion, sliced
Banana peppers, sliced
Sweet onion sauce
Favorite allowed bread or roll, Ciabatta, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the bread in half lengthwise. Flatten so that it stays open.
3. Place the slices of meat on the bottom and layer cheese on top.
4. Toast for 5 minutes until cheese is melted and bread starts to brown.
5. Layer your favorite toppings - spinach, red onion, banana peppers, cucumbers, etc.
6. Drizzle onion sauce over sub.
7. Serve with chips. Enjoy!