Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Soy-Free
Our Stromboli is made of ham, salami, pepperoni, vegan Mozzarella cheese, vegan Parmesan cheese, and seasonings. A great appetizer to bring for Christmas, New Years, or your next party.
- 1 pizza crust
1/4 lb. Ham
1/4 lb. Salami
1/4 lb. Pepperoni
1 1/2 cups vegan Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup vegan Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. parsley
1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Prepare your homemade pizza crust or open your store bought pizza.
3. On a lightly floured surface, prepare a 15x12 inch rectangle. Sprinkle garlic powder, oregano, parsley, and pepper over dough.
4. Arrange meats in layers. Top with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
5. Roll up rectangle jelly-roll style. Secure seams. Place seem side down on greased baking sheet.
6. Cook for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minute. Slice and serve warm with Marinara sauce for dipping.