Strawberry Lemon Blondies
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free
Strawberry Lemon Blondies are a delicious strawberry and lemon shortbread bar.
- Bar Ingredients
2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg or its equivalent
1/4 freshly squeezed lemon
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup strawberries, diced
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp. strawberry jam
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the egg. Mix until combined. Add the lemon juice.
4. In a another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Mix until flour is fully incorporated.
5. Gently fold in the strawberries.
6. Transfer mixture to baking pan. Spread the mixture out evenly.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes until edges start to turn golden brown.
8. In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients. Mix until combined.
9. Let bars cool. Once cooled, spread glaze over bars. Then slice and serve.