Strawberry Icebox Cake
Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Need to make a quick and tasty dessert? This is it! Everyone will love it. Strawberry Icebox Cake is an easy, 3-ingredient dessert consisting of strawberries, graham crackers, and vegan whipped cream.
- 32 oz. vegan whipped cream
2 lb. strawberries, diced
4 sleeves of graham crackers
1. In a 9x13 baking dish, spread a thin layer of whipped cream, add a layer of graham crackers, add 1/3 whipping cream, and 1/3 diced strawberries.
2. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, whipped cream, and strawberries.
3. Cover with foil/plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight.
4. Cut and serve. Eat within two days.