Spaghetti Bread Bowl
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Instead of traditional spaghetti with garlic bread on the side, make a spaghetti bread bowl with a garlic buttery outside crust and your favorite spaghetti meat sauce on the inside.
- 1 loaf of sourdough bread
1/2 box of spaghetti noodles
2 cups meat sauce
1 cup vegan mozzarella shreds
1/4 cup vegan Parmesan shreds
2 tbsp. buttery spread
1 tsp. garlic bread
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut off the top of the bread. Scoop out the bread on the inside - leaving about 1 inch crust.
3. Cook the pasta accordingly to package instructions. Drain and return to pan. Add 1/2 cup of meat sauce. Toss to coat pasta.
4. Spread the buttery spread. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
5. Add pasta to bread bowl. Top with additional meat sauce, mozzarella shreds, and Parmesan.
6. Cook for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.