Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
A deliciously creamy way to do chicken alfredo. Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo is a simple and filling way to do dinner!
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
3 cups chicken broth
2 tsp. Herb & Garlic Seasoning
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
6 oz. vegan cream cheese
4 oz. vegan Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tbsp. flour
2 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
1 box Fettuccine Noodles
1. Place boneless chicken breasts, chicken broth, Herb & Garlic seasoning, salt, and pepper in slow cooker. Add vegan cream cheese and vegan Parmesan on top. Cook for 6-8 hours on low.
2. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from slow cooker, place in bowl, and let cool.
3. In a measuring cup or small bowl, mix to combine corn starch, flour, and water. Add cornstarch mixture to crockpot. Whisk to combine the ingredients into a sauce.
4. Shred the chicken with two forks. Add shredded chicken back to crockpot. Cook on low for another 30 minutes or so.
5. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to al dente and follow the package instructions.
6. Add the cooked noodles to the crockpot and stir to combine. Serve with fresh parsley!