Sloppy Joe Pockets
A fun twist on a traditional sloppy joe sandwich with crescents instead. Sloppy Joe Crescents have the same sloppy joe beef filling you love wrapped in flaky crescent rolls.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
1 can sloppy joe sauce
2 rolls crescents
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, cook the beef until done. Break up the beef as it cooks. Drain all the grease.
3. Stir in sloppy joe sauce and toss to coat the beef. Remove from heat. Let cool.
4. Open the crescents and separate eight triangles.
5. Fill each crescent with a large spoonful of sloppy joe mix. Do not over fill. Bring the edges together and press to seal.
6, Place on a greased cookie sheet.
7. Cook for 10 minutes,. Remove from oven and flip. Cook for another 10 minutes.
8. Serve with your preferred dipping sauce.