Herb Garlic Roasted Sirloin Roast with Au Jus
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Herb Garlic Peppercorn Roasted Sirloin Roast with Au Jus has a herb garlic peppercorn crust with tender medium-rare sirloin roast on the inside.
- Roast Ingredients
3 lb. sirloin beef roast
1 tbsp. freshly ground sea salt
1 tbsp. freshly ground pepper
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
2 tbsp. thyme, chopped
5 garlic cloves, minced
4 tbsp. buttery spread
2 tbsp. flour
1/4 cup red wine
2 cups beef broth
1 tbsp. Worcestershire
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. Toss to combine.
3. Press evenly into the roast.
4. Place roast in roasting pan with a wire rack. Roast for 40 minutes to 1 hour. Measure the temperature of the roast - 135 medium rare or 150 for medium.
5. Tent roast with foil and let the roast rest for 15 minute. Carve roast into thin slices.
6. While roast is resting, heat a saucepan over medium-high heat with buttery spread and flour. Cook for 1-2 minutes until flour is golden brown.
7. Add red wine to flour mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Slowly pour beef broth in and stir constantly. Add Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, and pepper. Stir until combined. Bring mixture to boil and cook for 5 minutes until slightly thickened.