Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Shrimp Scampi Pasta is a delicious, easy-to-make dinner with shrimp and pasta seasoned with garlic, red pepper flakes, and lemon.
- 1 lb. Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 tbsp. buttery spread
1 tbsp. garlic, minced
3/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
Salt & pepper
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 box angel hair pasta
4 cups vegetable stock
1/2 cup vegan Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup fresh parsley
1. Melt the buttery spread in a large skillet. Add shrimp and minced garlic. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and salt. Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes, flip, and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Remove shrimp, transfer to bowl, and set aside.
2. Add lemon zest and juice to pan. Add vegetable broth. Stir to combine and bring to boil.
3. Add the pasta, stirring every few minutes, and cook until al dente (reference package for recommended cooking time)
4. Turn the heat down to low. Return shrimp to pan. Add vegan Parmesan shreds and parsley. Toss until combined.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.