Sausage Pepperoni Pizza
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Our classic sausage pepperoni dairy-free pizza recipe! This was the original homemade pizza creation in our house.
- Pizza Ingredients
1 tsp. Pizza seasoning
½ cup pizza or marinara sauce
1 bag vegan Mozarella Shreds
3 tbsp. vegan Parmesan Cheese
1 lb. regular/hot Italian Sausage, cooked
1 package pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Make the pizza dough according to instructions.
3. Spray your pizza baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll out the dough to fit the baking sheet.
4. To make your pizza, sprinkle pizza seasoning over crust, spread sauce, add cooked Italian sausage, sprinkle vegan Mozzarella shreds and then Parmesan, and top with pepperoni slices.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes until desired crispness is reached.