Sausage & Pepper Breakfast Bagel
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
A hearty sausage & pepper breakfast bagel for those busy weekdays that can be heated up quickly in the morning and enjoyed on the go.
- 1 package Johnsonville Sausage Patties
1 package mini Thompson plain bagels
1 sweet onion
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
2 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
1. Slice onion, red pepper, and yellow pepper into strips.
2. Heat vegan buttery spread in skillet. Add peppers and onion and sauté until peppers start to brown and onion is translucent.
3. Cook sausages according to package instructions.
4. Spread vegan buttery spread on inside and outside of mini bagel. Heat skillet and brown inside of the bagel then outside.
5. Make your bagel sandwiches - place sausage patty on bottom bagel and top with pepper and onion mixture.
***For meal prep, do steps 1-3 and refrigerate. When ready to eat, place bagel, sausage, and peppers in skillet. Cook until heated through and bagel starts to brown. Make the sandwich, wrap in foil, and eat on the go!