Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Sausage Hash Brown Casserole is a tasty combination of hash browns, sausage, egg, and vegan cheese. It can be made ahead of time.
- 1 lb. sausage
1 lb. hot sausage
30 oz. Shredded Hash browns
4 eggs or equivalent
1 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
8 oz. vegan shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dishing.
2. In a cast iron or large skillet, cook sausage until done. Set aside.
3. Add 1-2 tbsp. olive oil and cook hash browns until lightly browned. Remove and place hash browns in bottom of baking dish. Repeat until all hash browns are lightly browned.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Whisk in milk.
5. Top hash browns with sausage and cheese. Pour over egg mixture.
6. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.