Sausage Crescent Cheddar Balls
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Sausage Crescent Cheddar Balls are an easy-to-make appetizer consisting of sausage, crescent dough, and vegan cheddar cheese.
- 1 lb. hot sausage
8 oz. vegan Cheddar shreds
1 can crescent dough
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cooking sheet with foil.
2. In a large bowl, add sausage and vegan shreds.
3. Unroll crescent dough. Using a knife or pizza cutter cut the dough into 1/4 inch squares. Add crescent squares to bowl.
4. Mix until combined and evenly distributed.
5. Shape into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 16 minutes.