Sausage Crescent Casserole
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Sausage Crescent Casserole is a breakfast casserole made of crescents, sausage, eggs, and vegan cheese.
- 1 lb. sausage, cooked
1 crescent roll
1 cup Daiya Mozzarella Shreds
1 cup Daiya Cheddar Shreds
6 eggs or egg substitute
1 cup almond milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Unroll crescent roll dough and seal seems.
4. Sprinkle sausage and shreds on top of crescent.
5. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, almond milk, salt and pepper. Pour over sausage and shreds.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes.