Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
Roasted chicken breasts have seasoned, crispy skin with tender chicken inside. It is very easy to make.
- 4 bone-in chicken leg quarters and/or chicken breasts
6 tbsp. olive oil (divided)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. ground pepper
1 tsp. chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine seasoning. Mix until well combined. Season chicken on both sides.
3. In a medium skillet or cast iron pan, add 1 tbsp. olive. Add a piece of chicken. Cook for 2 minutes, flip, and cook for another 2 minutes. Transfer chicken to a cookie sheet lined with foil.
4. Repeat with remaining chicken until all have been seared. Drizzle any remaining oil over chicken.
5. Drizzle another 2 tbsp. olive oil over chicken.
6. Bake for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven, let rest for 5 minutes, and serve,