Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Gluten-Free
Roasted Cauliflower & Broccoli is easy to make with only five ingredients and evenly cooks in the oven. It is a fun way to change up the normal side of vegetables!
- 1 head cauliflower
2 heads broccoli
1-2 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut cauliflower and broccoli into small florets.
3. Drizzle olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread florets out in an even layer.
5. Cook for 10 minutes. flip, and cook for another 10 minutes.