Roasted Cajun Corn
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Low Fat
A blend of fresh sweet corn and spicy cajun is the perfect combination to heat up your summer grilling!
- 6 fresh sweet corn
6 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine vegan buttery spread and Cajun seasoning.
3. Lay shucked corn on a foil-lined cooking sheet.
4. With a basting brush, coat the corn in the Cajun butter mixture.
5. Cook for 10 minutes, baste and flip, cook for another 10 minutes, baste and flip, and cook for the final 5-10 minutes.