Pull-Apart Stuffed Breadsticks
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Nut-Free
Pull-Apart Stuffed Breadsticks made with homemade pizza dough and stuffed with Mozzarella cheese. Yes, you can believe your eyes and your stomach. Not only are these stuffed breadsticks dairy free, but they're delicious, great when re-heated, and easy to make!
- Pizza Dough
2 vegan Mozzarella Blocks
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 cup vegan Parmesan
Favorite dipping sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prepare the pizza dough.
3. Divide the dough into 2 balls. Roll into 2 large rectangles (about the size of a cookie sheet). Slice each rectangle in 5 even strips.
4. Cut the block of cheese into 10-12 strips each.
5. Lay 2 strips of mozzarella per one dough strip. Wrap the dough around the mozzarella strips.
6. Cover a pizza tray or cookie sheet with foil (the cheese may burst out of some of the breadsticks). Layer 5 breadsticks one direction and then weave the remaining five.
7. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and vegan Parmesan cheese. Mix to combine. Brush onto woven breadsticks.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Serve with your preferred dipping sauce or soup!