Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Mary Jo Koslosky
Everyone is sure to enjoy this sweet and salty pretzel Jello recipe. Great as a side dish or dessert. Perfect for any get-together, holiday, or birthday party.
- 6 oz. raspberry jello
2 cups boiling water
12 oz. frozen raspberries
8 oz. vegan cream cheese
8 oz. vegan whipped cream
1 cup sugar
1-1/2 cups buttery pretzels, crumbled
3/4 cups melted vegan butter
2 tbsp. sugar
1. Mix Jello and water according to directions on the box. Add frozen raspberries. Put in desired serving bowl. Refrigerate until set. I tend to make this the night before so it is sure to be set.
2. Mix cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Add cool whip. Put on set Jello and refrigerate.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Breakup pretzels. Could use a rolling pin or a soda can. Don't crush them into a fine powder. Little pieces are preferable.
5. Mix pretzels pieces, melted butter and 2 tbsp. sugar. Put on the cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, stirring half way through.
6. Cool pretzel mixture. Once cooled, put on cream cheese mixture. Enjoy!