Potato, Apple, & Chicken Sausage Bake
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
Potato, Apple, & Chicken Sausage Bake is a hearty, fall breakfast casserole made of small potatoes, chicken sausage, red onion, and apples.
- 1 lb. baby potatoes
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground pepper
4 cooked chicken sausages
1 red onion
2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
4 oz. vegan cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice the baby potatoes. Toss potatoes in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread out on roasting pan. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring half way.
3. While the potatoes roast, slice the sausage, peel and slice the apple, and slice the red onion. Combine in bowl.
4. In a measuring cup, combine mustard, honey, and vinegar. Mix until combined. Pour over sausage mixture.
5. Remove potatoes from oven. Add sausage mixture. Return to oven and bake for another 30 minutes, stirring halfway.
6. Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven and cook for 5 minutes.