Pepperoni Pasta Salad
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Fish-Free, Nut-Free, Peanut-Free, Shellfish-Free
An official picnic must, this zesty Pepperoni Pasta Salad is a great on-the-go addition! Pepperoni Pasta Salad is a tasty combination of rotini, vegan cheddar cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions, and mini pepperoni marinated in Zesty Italian Salad Dressing.
- 2 cups tricolor spiral rotini
1/2 vegan cheddar block, cubed
1 cup English cucumber, diced
1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, diced
2 green onions, diced
1 package mini pepperoni
1/2 cup Zesty Italian salad dressing
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2. Cube the vegan cheddar cheese block. Dice the cucumber, tomatoes, and green onions.
3. In a large bowl, combine pasta, cheese cubes, diced cucumber, diced tomatoes, and diced green onions. Add mini pepperoni.
4. Top with 1/2 cup Zesty Italian salad dressing. Making this recipe 24 hours in advance is recommended so that the flavors can medley.