Pecan Finger Cookies
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Pecan Fingers are tasty, easy-to-make cookies that are perfect for the holidays! A family favorite for generations.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup pecans, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and powdered sugar together until fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla and salt. Mix to combine.
4. Slowly add the flour and continue to mix until combined.
5. Add pecans and mix to combine.
6. Shape cookie dough into 2-inch-long fingers.
7. Place on cooking sheet covered with parchment paper. Cook for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool 1 minute.
8. In a bowl, add 1 cup powdered sugar. Toss the warm pecan fingers in powdered sugar and place on metal rack to cool.
9. Once you have coated all the pecan fingers, start at the beginning and toss to coat with a second coat of powdered sugar.