Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches are made of roast beef, sautéed peppers and onions, and vegan mozzarella shreds on top of French bread.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. buttery spread
2-3 bell peppers, diced
1 white onion, diced
Leftover roast beef
Preferred vegan cheese
French bread, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Heat olive oil in sauce pan. Add diced peppers and onions. Sauté until peppers and onions are tender.
3. In a bowl, mix diced leftover roast beef and sautéed peppers and onions.
4. Spread buttery spread on French bread. Top with beef mixture and shredded cheese.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.