Oatmeal Breakfast Cups
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Oatmeal Breakfast Cups are a delicious and simple option for breakfast on the go! Make the granola base and top with your favorite fruit.
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp. salt
1 cup almond milk
2 tsp. vanilla extract
Preferred Fruit - blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, or apples
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, add oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
3. In another medium bowl, add almond milk, vanilla, and eggs.
4. Add liquid mixture to oat mixture. Stir until well combined. Let rest for 5 minutes until all liquid is absorbed.
5. Coat 12 muffin tins with nonstick spray. Divide oat mixture between 12 cups. Pat down to compact the mixture.
6. Top each with your preferred fruit and/or a combination of fruit. Press the fruit lightly down.
7. Cook for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
8. Serve warm or at room temperature.
9. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers. Reheat in microwave before eating.