Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
Creamy, delicious mashed potatoes can be dairy free! Simply use vegan buttery spread, almond milk, and vegan sour cream.
- 3 lbs. Russet potatoes
5 tbsp. buttery spread
1/2 cup almond milk
4 oz. vegan sour cream
Garlic powder, salt, & pepper to taste
1. Peel the potatoes and then cut the potatoes into evenly-sized pieces. Add diced potatoes to a large pot filled with cold water.
2. Bring the potatoes to a boil over high heat. Then, reduce heat to medium-high and continue cooking until potatoes are fork tender (about 15 minutes).
3. Drain the potatoes and return to pot. Mash the potatoes to your desired consistency. We prefer to use an electric mixer!
4. Add the buttery spread, almond milk, and vegan sour cream. Mix until combined.
5. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Taste and season accordingly.