Maple Glazed Oatmeal Cookies
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Maple Glazed Oatmeal Cookies are chewy, soft oatmeal cookies with golden raisins topped with a maple icing glaze.
- Cookie Ingredients
4 tbsp. unsalted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup applesauce
1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup golden raisins
Maple Glaze Ingredients
2 cups powdered sugar
3 tbsp. pure maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix until combined.
3. Add egg and applesauce to mixture. Mix until combined.
4. In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined.
5. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture. Mix until combined. Stir in raisins.
6. Refrigerate for 30-45 minute until the dough is easier to handle.
7. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Make 1 tbsp. size drops/balls, placing each about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 13-15 until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack over parchment paper.
9. In another bowl, combine powdered sugar with maple syrup. Add 1-3 tbsp. water as needed. Once the cookies are completely cooled, drizzle glaze over cookies. Let the glaze set.