Maple Glazed Carrots
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Soy-Free, Shellfish-Free, Fish-Free, Gluten-Free
Maple Glazed Carrots are a sweet vegetable side made of carrots cooked in a buttery spread, brown sugar, and maple syrup topped with pecans.
- 3 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
3 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. Maple syrup
1 lb. baby carrots
Salt & Pepper
½ cup pecans.
1. In a medium skillet, steam carrots for 5 minutes. Drain water.
2. Add vegan butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add pecans and cook for another 5 minutes.