Leftover Thanksgiving Pancakes
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Soy-Free
Leftover Thanksgiving Pancakes are a fun way to use up leftovers. As long as you have potatoes, you can add turkey, stuffing, and any casseroles you have. We often make one batch with leftover mashed sweet potato casserole, turkey, and creamed corn as well as another batch with leftover mashed sweet potatoes, stuffing, turkey, and green bean casserole.
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes (leftover mashed sweet potato casserole also works)
1 cup leftover stuffing
1/2 cup turkey
1/2 cup green bean casserole/carrots/creamed corn
2-4 tbsp. buttery spread
1. In a bowl, add the mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, and any casserole sides. Mix until combine
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat with 2 tbsp buttery spread.
3. Use your hands to form the potato mixture into 1/4 to 1/2 thick patties.
4. Fry until heated through and golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve with leftover gravy (instead of syrup)