Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Gluten-Free
Italian Zucchini is a healthy side dish that you can serve with any meal. Italian Zucchini consists of sauteed zucchini and onion seasoned with garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. buttery spread
1 small white onion, diced
1 zucchini, sliced
2 tsp. garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Heat a cast iron or medium skillet over medium heart. Add buttery spread and olive oil.
2. Sauté the diced onion for 3 minutes.
3. Add zucchini in a single layer and saute for 1 minute. Flip the zucchini.
4. Add garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Sauté for another minute,
5. Repeat with remaining batches. Serve on the side.