Honey BBQ Boneless Wings
Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Egg-Free
Inspired by Buffalo Wild Wings, make your own Honey BBQ Boneless Wings at home with your air fryer! These are the perfect tasty snack for the football game or your next party.
- Boneless Wings
2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 cups flour
3 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. cayenne
1 cup almond milk
Honey BBQ Sauce
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1. Preheat air fryer for 4 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine flour and seasonings. Mix to combine. In another bowl, add 1 cup almond milk.
3. Dip the chicken into the flour, then the milk, and back into the flour. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
4. Cook in Air Fryer for 10 minutes, spray with cooking spray and flip, and cook for another 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
5. While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce. Combine the honey and BBQ sauce then mix well. You can warm it for 20 seconds, so that it is easier to coat the chicken.
6. Toss the coated chicken in the sauce. Enjoy!
7. Serve with ranch or your preferred dipping sauce.