Hawaiian Chicken Foil Packets
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Hawaiian Chicken Foil Packets are made of chicken, pineapple, and peppers coated in a BBQ sauce.
- Foil Packets
4 boneless chicken breasts, diced
1 can pineapple, diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 green pepper diced
1 white onion
freshly ground sea salt & pepper
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 tsp, smoked paprika
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 jalapeno, diced
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. oregano
2 tbsp. fresh cilantro
1. Lay out foil. For each packet, you will need two sheets of foil about 20" inches long. Lay out four packets each with two sheets.
2. Add diced chicken to each (about 1 breast per packet). Add diced pineapple, red pepper, green pepper, and white onion. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, combine the BBQ sauce ingredients. Mix until combined. Divide the sauce between the four packets.
4. Grill the chicken foil packets for 30-45 minutes until chicken is cooked through, flipping every 15 minutes.
5. Remove packets from heat. Carefully open the packets and be cautious of escaping steam.
6. Serve chicken packet over rice and top with extra fresh cilantro.