Ham & Swiss Sliders
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Ham & Swiss Sliders are made of Hawaiian rolls along with ham, swiss cheese, and Dijon-honey-butter glaze.
- 1 lb. honey ham
5 vegan Swiss cheese slices
3 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. parsley
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 package Hawaiian rolls (look for generic)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray an 11x7 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, mustard, honey, dried parsley, onion powder, and garlic powder.
4. Do not pull rolls apart. Using a knife, slice the rolls in half separating the tops from the bottoms. Place the bottom of rolls in the baking dish. Brush some of the butter over the bottom buns.
5. Layer half of the ham onto the rolls. Next, layer the Swiss cheese then the rest of the ham. Place the layer of tops onto the ham.
6. Brush remaining butter over the top of the buns. Cover the baking dish with foill.
7. Bake the sliders covered for 15 minutes, then uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.