Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Grandma's Grahams are toasted graham crackers coated in a buttery brown sugar glaze topped with pecans. A simple and tasty recipe that is perfect for the holidays.
- 1 cup buttery spread
1 cup brown sugar
35 graham crackers
½ tsp. vanilla
1 cup pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange the graham crackers in a single layer.
3. In a small sauce pan, heat the buttery spread and brown sugar over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Stir in pecans.
4. Pour the glaze over the graham crackers.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and immediately transfer to cool on wax paper. Seriously, immediately so that they do not get stuck!