Garlic Rosemary Venison Sandwiches
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
The Garlic Rosemary Venison Sandwiches are a fantastic way to repurpose leftovers from the <a href="https://www.thrivedairyfree.com/recipe/garlic-rosemary-venison-roast/">Garlic Rosemary Venison Roast & Caramelized Onions</a>. All you need to add is bread, mozzarella, fresh greens, and your favorite sauce. If you're familiar with roasts but not so much with venison, this sandwich is a great introduction to a whole new meat. Do not worry about it tasting "gamey" as the flavors medley very well together, it will have you wanting more!
- Ciabatta rolls
Garlic Rosemary Venison Roast & Caramelized Onions
Vegan Mozzarella Cheese Slices
Arugula or spinach (optional)
Sweet Onion Sauce (optional)
Vegan buttery spread
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice the ciabatta rolls and spread vegan buttery spread on the inside.
3. Layer sliced venison roast, vegan mozzarella cheese, and caramelized onions.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees.
5. Remove from oven, top with fresh greens and Sweet Onion Sauce. Serve with chips or your favorite side salad.