Garlic Herb Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Garlic Herb Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken is a flavorful combination of garlic, herbs, red pepper flakes, angel hair pasta, and chicken. When Kristina learned to cook, this was one of her first go-to favorite creations.
- 1-2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (canned, rotisserie, baked, etc.)
8 oz. angel hair pasta
3 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp. buttery spread
1/4 cup fresh parsley
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 cup vegan Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta to al dente according to package instructions. Before draining, reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
2. In a large skillet, heat buttery spread and olive oil. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add red pepper flakes and fresh herbs. Cook for 15-30 seconds. Remove from heat and transfer mixture to measuring cup.
3. Using the same skillet over medium heat, add 1/2 the pasta and 1/2 the chicken. Toss to combine. Pour 1/2 the garlic herb butter, sprinkle 1/2 the vegan Parmesan cheese, and add the freshly ground black pepper. Toss to combine. Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl.
4. Repeat with the other half.