Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
This Fajita Salad is a mix of all of your favorite parts of fajita nights (minus the margarita's) as a salad! The flavor blend will definitely make this a recipe regular.
- Salad Ingredients
1 onion, diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 green pepper, diced
16 oz. corn
16 oz. black beans
4 green onions, diced
1 cup jasmine rice, cooked and cooled
2 cup water
1 lb. steak or chicken, diced
Tortilla Strips, optional
1 package Fajita seasoning
1/3 cup olive oil
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1. Cook 1 cup jasmine rice according to package instructions. Remove from heat, set aside, and let cool.
2. Cook the chicken and/or steak until done. Remove from heat, set aside, and let cool. Dice into small pieces.
3. Meanwhile, dice onion, red pepper, green pepper, and green onion.
4. Combine diced veggies with corn, black beans, diced meat, and rice.
5. In a pint mason jar, combine fajita seasoning, olive oil, and red wine vinegar. Shake to mix.
6. Combine ingredients with spinach. Toss with dressing. Top with tortilla strips and/or diced avocado.