Double Baked Potatoes
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
Double baked potatoes with all your favorite toppings such as cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onion!
- 5 large russet potatoes
1/2 cup almond milk
4 oz. vegan cream cheese
4 tbsp. vegan buttery spread
Salt & pepper
1 package vegan cheddar shreds
1 lb. bacon, cooked & crumbled
1 bunch green onions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2, Wash the potatoes clean and pierce several times with a fork. Place potatoes on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
3. Bake the potatoes for 75 minutes until fully cooked through. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. Slice the potatoes in half. Carefully scoop out the inside of the potato, leaving the skin whole and about 1/6 inch of the potato intact. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and leave skins on cooking sheet.
5. In the large bowl, mash potatoes until no longer lumpy. Add the almond milk, vegan cream cheese, and vegan buttery spread. Mix until well blended. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic to taste. If you need to add more vegan buttery spread or almond milk, go for it!
6. Fill the potato skins with the mashed potatoes, try to keep it level with the skins.
7. Top potatoes with vegan cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Serve with green onions and your other favorite toppings!